By Solo Stove Team
November is one of our favorite months at Solo Stove because we get to focus on traditions revolving around family and friends (and food!). See what you may have missed from us this month, including Thanksgiving recipes and a great gift guide to aid your holiday shopping, plus additional adventure-ready stories from some of our favorite brands and websites.
What’s Hot 🔥 on Instagram
Our customers have really been showing off this month. Here are some great shots from our fans that we’ve shared recently. And make sure you’re following us on Instagram to see more flame-spiration!
Best of the Blog
We’ve been all about Thanksgiving and preparing for the holidays this month on the blog. Check out what’s been on our minds!
November blog posts:
- Fireside Chat: Family Adventures With The Traveling Red
- Free up Oven Space by Cooking Your Turkey Outside
- Pre-Holiday Gift Guide 2019: Which Solo Stove Do I Buy?
- Six Ways to Get Outside on Thanksgiving Weekend
- Celebrate Campsgiving: Recipes to Cook at a Campsite
Don’t Miss This
Enter our Take a Hike Giveaway by Nov. 23!
November 17 was National Take a Hike Day. To celebrate, we teamed up with Earth Fed Muscle and Buck Knives to share some of our favorite hiking essentials, worth over $750! View our post on Instagram to learn how to enter. This giveaway closes at November 23 at 11:59 p.m., so don’t wait!
What’s on sale right now
Don’t miss out on these fall deals:
Other Adventure-Ready Links
Though we like to spend as much time as we can outside, we love exploring ideas and inspiration from some of the many great brands and content creators online. Here’s what captured our attention over the last month.
- How one man learned to invite his family to enjoy his favorite outdoor hobby
- The five best snacks to fuel your adventures
- Field and Stream shared their “Ultimate Guide to a Wild Game Thanksgiving”
- Backcountry Magazine just launched their own podcast!
- Extreme macro photos unveil hidden worlds
- An inspiring honeymoon spent driving across the Southwest in a camper van