You’d have to be crazy to say no to this Italian dish around the campfire. Warm and savory pasta, with a touch of pesto and cheese, on a chilly day, its exactly what you deserve after a full day of hiking.
4oz of Durum Semolina Pasta
5 Garlic Cloves
A handful of Pine Nuts
3tbsp Olive Oil
- Fire up the Solo Stove and put the pot of water on.
- De-stem basil and peel garlic. Drizzle with oil as you finely chop both.
- Add pasta to the pot of water. Salt, and drizzle with oil.
- Keep stirring in the first stages of cooking to prevent sticking.
- While waiting for pasta, chop half of the pine nuts.
- Drain pasta and toss all the ingredients together.
- Serve with grated cheese and enjoy!