Looking for a vegetarian campsite meal that doesn’t sacrifice taste? Look no further than our veggie chili. This combination of beans, veggies, peppers, and spices will satisfy your taste buds, and prove easy to make on a Solo Stove.
- Half Onion
- Bell Pepper
- Jalapeño Pepper
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 24 oz of Strained Tomatoes
- 20 oz of Cooked Beans
- 1 tbsp of Chili Seasoning
- 1.5 tsp of Salt
- 3oz of Ginger Ale
- Olive Oil
- Dice onion, carrots, peppers and slice the garlic.
- Put the pot on the Solo Stove. Pour oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
- Sauté garlic for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté bell and jalapeño pepper until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Sauté onions and carrots until slightly browned, season with chili and salt.
- Add garlic, peppers and tomato puree.
- Simmer for 40 minutes, string occasionally.
- Add beans and ginger ale. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!