Meet Tanman as he lights up his Solo Stove camp stove and shares some outdoor wisdom along the way.
Tanman’s Pro Tips
- It’s really easy to start a fire in your Solo Stove. All you need are some leaves and sticks!
- The main part about building a fire is to get it going before dark. If you don’t get a fire going before dark, you might get be predatored.
- Do not touch the holes on the bottom or the top of the stove, and especially don’t touch the fire!
- The really good thing about being outdoors is you have a chance to expand your experience. You’re not always playing video games.
- If you’re an indoors person, try to get outdoors. . . someday.
- Today I learned that a nut doesn’t really burn. See, every day outdoors, no matter what, you don’t think you are going to learn something? Too late! You’re gonna learn something!