Our quick to prepare, gourmet hot chocolate takes the taste of this rich & creamy beverage to the campground. Whether you’re in the wilderness or doing a quick weekend trip to a local state park, this hot chocolate will provide the warmth and comfort you need to keep going.
- 3 Cups of Whole Milk
- 6 oz of a Chocolate Bar
- 2 tsp of Cornstarch
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 oz of Whipping Cream
- A drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Use your mug to measure the milk.
- Pour milk into the pot and put the pot on the solo stove.
- Chop up the chocolate bar.
- When milk starts steaming, add the chocolate and stir.
- Add salt and cornstarch.
- Keep stirring and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Whip up cream sweetened with maple syrup.
- Pour, add a spoonful of cream and enjoy.