Nothing’s sweeter than a moment shared with the one you love. It’s sipping a cup of coffee together before heading off to work. It’s a phone call at lunch when you want to hear their voice. It’s gathering around the dinner table to share the highs and lows of the day. It’s capping off the night with a moment of peace around a fire. These are the moments that make life sweeter, together.
As we celebrate love this season, what better way to spend the precious, quiet moments than sharing a sweet treat around the fire?
When it comes to recipes, the simpler the better, so you can spend more time enjoying the moment. That’s what we had in mind when we designed our roasting sticks. Each roasting stick features an oversized grip that won’t get hot as you use it and the 304 stainless steel will last for generations. Take our word for it or see what our community has to say in the reviews.
In honor of sharing sweet moments, we’ve gathered some simple recipes to create together using Solo Stove Sticks and your fire pit!
Campfire Strawberries with Marshmallow Fluff
This quick, easy-to-roast treat will sweeten any time spent together around the fire.
- Fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Spoon marshmallow fluff into a microwave safe bowl and microwave briefly for five seconds, just until melty.
- Dip strawberries into marshmallow fluff
- Place strawberries onto roasting sticks
- Roast over the fire until toasted and enjoy!
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry S’mores
Photo and adapted recipe by LMLD.
This fire-roasted take on a Valentine’s Day classic is made even sweeter by its coupling of chocolate squares and chocolate graham crackers.
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Squares
- Milk chocolate bar, cut into squares
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Place marshmallows on your roasting sticks and roast over the fire to your preference. (Pro tip: Solo Stove Sticks can hold two marshmallows at once!)
- Stack your s’more with graham crackers, strawberries, milk chocolate squares, and roasted marshmallow.
Campfire Cinnamon Rolls
Photo and recipe by Dessert Now Dinner Later
This campfire hack changes everything. Perfect for breakfast or dessert, roasting these cinnamon rolls over the fire makes any moment that much sweeter.
- Canned cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing packet
- Skewer one cinnamon roll on the end of your roasting stick.
- Roast cinnamon roll over the fire for five minutes on the top, bottom, and sides. Rotate sticks to keep the roll from burning.
- Remove from the roasting stick, top with cream cheese icing, and enjoy!