Dessert is sweet, but memories are sweeter. This recipe will get everyone talking around the Solo Stove Grill.
- 3 ripened peaches, halved and core removed
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
(Tip: If unable to find ripe peaches, leave unripened peaches in a brown bag overnight to ripen.)
- Slice ripened peaches in half. Twist opposite ways and the halves will separate. Use a pairing knife to remove the pit.
- Grill peaches over direct heat flesh side down for four minutes until grill marks are visible and are beginning to soften. Flip and place over indirect heat for 10 minutes covered.
- To make the coconut cream: Open can of coconut milk, scoop off the white coconut cream and add to a bowl. Add the sugar and vanilla to the bowl and whisk well. If it is too thick, add a splash of coconut water from the can of coconut milk. You can also add more sugar to your taste.
- Drizzle coconut cream over peaches and serve warm.
Like our fire pits let you have a roaring fire in minutes, the Solo Stove Grill lets you have tasty, grilled food to gather around in minutes. Buy it here.
How did it taste? Tag us on social using @solostove or #solostove to let us know!