Shrimp Skewers are the perfect way to get the whole family having fun around the Solo Stove Grill.
15-20 shrimp deveined and shell-on (tails can be removed if desired)
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Place olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper into a large resealable bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add shrimp to the bag and seal. Shake again to coat the shrimp evenly with the marinade.
- Using metal or wood skewers (soak wood skewers in water for one hour prior to prevent them from burning), thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
- Grill shrimp on direct heat for 5 minutes each side until the entire shrimp is cooked through and are pink and orange in color. Remove shell before serving.
- Serve with fresh lemon or cocktail sauce.
Like our fire pits let you have a roaring fire in minutes, the Solo Stove Grill lets you have tasty, grilled food to gather around in minutes. Buy it here.
How did it taste? Tag us on social using @solostove or #solostove to let us know!