Who doesn’t love pizza? Chef Andrew Forlines brings an easy, interactive recipe the whole family can enjoy making on the Solo Stove Grill.
- 1 package premade thin crust dough
- your favorite pizza toppings (cheese, tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, peppers, whatever you like!)
- Let the coals in your Solo Stove Grill cool down to medium heat before cooking.
- Create a buffet with everyone’s favorite toppings so everyone can customize their own pizza!
- Portion dough into single serving slices and roll out to approximately ¼ to ½“ thick by 6” square.
- Grill one side of dough over medium heat charcoals until lightly cooked (about 3-5 minutes).
- Flip dough and add your choice of toppings (Chef Andrew used onions, tomatoes, olives, and mozzarella cheese.)
- Bake with the grill lid on until the cheese is melted and the dough is light to golden brown.