Fresh salmon grilled on a cedar plank is a tasty and super fun way to get everyone around the Solo Stove Grill. It’s a simple gourmet dish everyone can have a hand in grilling.
2 fresh salmon fillets
1 cedar grilling plank
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 sprig of dill, coarsely chopped
- Soak cedar plank in water overnight or at least one hour.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, salt, and pepper to make the spice rub.
- Place salmon skin-side down on plank and generously coat the salmon with the rub. Top salmon with lemon juice and fresh chopped dill.
- Grill on indirect heat for 15-18 minutes with grill lid on and air valve opened halfway to allow more airflow inside the grill.
- Salmon will be fully cooked once it bounces after being gently squeezed on the sides.
Like our fire pits let you have a roaring fire in minutes, the Solo Stove Grill lets you have tasty, grilled food to gather around in minutes. Buy it here.
How did it taste? Tag us on social using @solostove or #solostove to let us know!