For this Autumnal-inspired creation, Chef Andrew replaces the traditional graham cracker with a crunchy apple chip.
- Dehydrated cinnamon-dusted apple chips
- Cooked bacon strips or bacon bits
- Dulce de leche or caramel sauce
- Roasted, toasted, melted, or burnt marshmallow. However you like them!
Andrew’s S’more Pro Tips
- Allow time for your fire to develop red hot embers. Flames are beautiful, but glowing red embers and coals are where the heat is at! I like to avoid the flames because they can easily catch your marshmallow on fire or cover it in smokey soot. Rotate your marshmallow a few inches away from glowing red hot embers for an evenly roasted and toasted marshmallow.
- Briefly melt chocolate in a pot over the fire and spoon onto your s’more. That makes sure all your chocolate is perfectly melted before your first bite!