By Solo Stove Team
October has been a month full of milestones (thanks for helping us reach 50k followers on Instagram!), enthusiasm for all things fall, anticipation for Halloween, and several great sales. Take a look at our October links to see what you may have missed from us this month, plus additional adventure-ready stories from some of our favorite brands and websites.
What’s Hot 🔥 on Instagram
Thanks again for helping us reach 50,000 followers on our Instagram! Not following us yet? Here are some great shots from our fans that we’ve shared recently.
Best of the Blog
The blog has been full of ideas for how to get outside this fall, including how to spend more time celebrating Halloween outside. Check out what’s been on our minds:
Top blog posts:
- Spend Halloween Outdoors This Year
- Fall Campfire Comfort Foods
- Why Should I Use a Spark Arrestor?
- DIY: Build Your Own Cornhole Boards
Even more from the blog:
- Haunting Adventure Stories (And How to Have Your Own)
- Solo Stove Team’s Fall Traditions (and a Playlist!)
- Pick a Not Too Scary Movie That Everyone Can Enjoy
- Plan a Quick Trip Now
Don’t Miss This
Put an etch on it.
Did you know that we offer custom etching on all fire pits and stoves?
If your brand or company wants to give the people that matter most to you—employees, clients or customers—a quality gift that they can gather around for years to come, visit our Corporate Orders page.
This pumpkin’s on fire.
Halloween is almost here, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to carve a Solo Stove flame pumpkin. Download our three FREE templates!
The Fall Event keeps getting hotter and hotter…
We’ve been adding new sales to our site throughout the month like it’s our job (which we guess it kind of is). Don’t miss out on these deals:
Other Adventure-Ready Links
Though we like to spend as much time as we can outside, we love exploring ideas and inspiration from some of the many great brands and content creators online. Here’s what captured our attention over the last month.
- The amazing winners of the “Wildlife Photographer of the Year” awards
- A glimpse inside a Midwestern camp that’s teaching kids survival skills
- Bon Appétit’s Chris Morocco has a very intense travel coffee setup
- How to get young kids excited about going on a hike
- A backpacking adventure through the city instead of on the trail
- The best places to enjoy a fall hike across the U.S.