By Solo Stove Team
If there’s a better month than December, everyone on our team would be surprised. Great food, time spent with family, and memories made warming up around our Solo Stove fire pits! See what you may have missed from us this month, including tips to stay warm outside and what to drink while you’re out there, plus try and catch up with Matt Baydala on the slopes.
What’s Hot 🔥 on Instagram
Our customers have really been showing off this month. Here are some great shots from our fans that we’ve shared recently. And make sure you’re following us on Instagram to see more flame-spiration!
Best of the Blog
We’ve spent this month preparing for the holidays and exploring creative ways stay warm. Check out what’s been on our minds!
December blog posts:
- How-To: Give More Than A Gift, Give An Experience
- Stories: Life On The Slopes With Matt Baydala
- Cooking: Warm Holiday Drinks For Cold Winter Nights
- How-To: Enjoy The Outdoors (Even When It’s Cold Out)
- Stories: Giving Tuesday: Restoring Forest with the National Forest Foundation
- How-To: Slow Down Instead of Stressing Out This Holiday Season
- Stories: Solo Stove Team’s Favorite Christmas Traditions
Don’t Miss This
Enter our End of the Decade Giveaway by Dec. 31!
We’ve decided to give away our top selling product of the decade: a Stove Stove Bonfire (plus Stand and Sticks)! View our post on Instagram to learn how to enter. This giveaway closes at November 31 at 11:59 p.m., so don’t wait!
What’s on sale right now
Don’t miss out on these Holiday Sale deals: